If you would like more information about positions available at the resort or would like to apply with resume (in Word format) please send along to email@example.com
Thank you for thinking of Clevelands House Resort as your future employer. We are looking for seasonal employees, College/University students, co-op students and local high school students (or those from out of town with local accommodation in the summer). Clevelands House Resort can offer prospective employees, fun work experiences, excitement and the opportunity to meet many new friends and make some great memories.
1) Clevelands House Resort is a seasonal resort located on Lake Rosseau. We have 135 rooms and cater mostly to families from end-June to Labour Day. During the shoulder seasons (mid-May - end of June & Labour Day - Thanksgiving Weekend) we cater to Conference & Wedding guest. We offer many facilities to our guests which our staff are able to use as a privilege.
2) For employment; we hire Food & Beverage Servers, Bartenders, Dishwashers, Kitchen Staff, Lifeguards, Children Program Supervisors, Room Attendants, Porters, Front Office Guest Services and Recreation Staff.
3) We take applications from mid-January to mid-April for positions. If we wish to interview you we will contact you. If you are contacted for an interview you may be required to attend the interview here at the resort. If you live more than three hours away or out of country a Skype interview could be conducted.
4) To qualify for a position at Clevelands House Resort you must be available from mid-May/ mid-June to Labour Day Monday/ Thanksgiving Weekend Monday. If you are not available until Labour Day you would not be offered a position.
5) Clevelands House Resort has limited staff accommodations available for those 18 years of age or older. If you are not 18 or older, you would need to have alternative accommodation in the area to qualify for a position.